- About Us
- Evo Products
- Where to buy?
Eaves Filler Element
Eave air intake vents should be installed along the roof barge board to provide fresh air into the roof space. A hot air exhaust such as a whirly bird or ridge tile exhaust should be installed to provide an escape for the hot moist air.
A plastic eaves filler unit that sits on the eaves and facilitates air circulation into the roof space
A simple 1m rigid plastic length with easy to install pre fabricated nail holes
Available with ‘teeth’ to ventilate and prevent the entry of animals (e.g. birds or mice) into the roof
Easy to install and no maintenance
A well-ventilated attic offers great benefits to your home
1. In cooler months attic ventilation prevents moisture build-up generated inside the home from causing mildew growth and rot on the roof’s timber framing.
2. Heat in the summer months builds in the attic and radiates into the living space below. Roof ventilation dissipates this heat reducing the temperature in the living space.
3. It reduces cooling costs in the summer season. Increased roof ventilation reduces the need for Air Conditioning within the living space.
4. In Alpine regions attic ventilation reduces the risk of ice dams which can cause water damage to the roof and living space.
5. Air circulation helps prolong the life of the roof by reducing the severity of temperature fluctuations over time.
6. Roof ventilation protects your attic and roof, provides better comfort within the home and helps save energy and reduces allergies from rot and mildew.
Passive Roof Ventilation
Air circulation helps to prolong the life of the roof structure by reducing the severity of temperature fluctuations over time
Eaves Filler Element has no moving parts, it’s easy to install and works all year round with no maintenance required
Eaves Filler Element utilizes the concept of convection by allowing cool air to enter through the eaves, thereby creating air circulation
UNIVERSAL TILE VENT
A low profile universal Tile Vent that can provide roof space ventilation.
They can be used to ventilate roof space or ventilation pipes and mechanical extraction systems.
- In-line design
- Choice of four colours
- Fully wind tunnel tested
- Built in downpipe allows direct ventilation to roof space
- No mechanical adaptor required
Eaves Filler Element IMAGE GALLERY