- and work migraine specialist
- Evo Products
- Where to buy?
Aluminium Reinforced Butyl Tape
Fastfix is an economy flashing roll consisting of an aluminium top sheet with an adhesive butyl backing. Fastfix is the perfect solution for everyday flashing and waterproof maintenance repairs. Rolls are available from 50mm to 280mm in 5m roll lengths, and are frequently used by roofing and building professionals to repair older, damaged roofing surfaces and to protect against existing or potential leak situations. Fastfix is a multi-use flashing tape and can be used on cracked or damaged tiles, metal roofing, gutters and downpipes as well as many ad-hoc waterproofing requirements.
Why is Butyl better than Bitumen?
- Excellent age resistance (much longer life)
- Bonds to virtually all non-porous standard building material
- UV Resistant (does not harden with time)
- No volatile organic content
- Self-healing properties
- No external heat required for most typical applications
- Wide thermal range usability
FastFix is perfect for:
- Flashing & Windows
- Gutters & Valleys
- Roofing, Tile & Metal
- Pipe work, Vents & HVAC
- Sheds, Verandah’s & Carports
- Water tanks
Aluminium reinforced butyl flashing tape
Aluminium Reinforced Butyl Tape IMAGE GALLERY
Fastfix aluminium reinforced butyl backed flashing tape offers durable roof waterproofing and repairs.
Hover over the images or click on any image for an enlarged view.
View our other lead free flashing products for your complete range of roof flashing solutions.