- viagra effects on heart drug
- About Us
- Evo Products
- Where to buy?
The World’s Number 1 Lead-Free Flashing
WAKAFLEX is ‘The Next Generation’ premium, lead free flashing made from Polyisobutylene. It’s highly durable, flexible and UV resistant. Inside the butyl rubber body is an aluminium honeycombed mesh that stretches down to provide a lasting profile of the roof and stops any lifting. Two butyl sealing strips that run along each side of the 5m roll ensure a watertight seal no matter what roofing material it’s applied to. Wakaflex is up to 50% quicker to install than lead flashing because it can be installed in complete 5m rolls lengths with no specialist tools required
Wakaflex can be installed on all common roof materials and has the unique ability to chemically fuse together, when two rolls are overlapped by 50mm. Overlaps are waterproof immediately and fused permanently within minutes.
Wakaflex can be installed in all typical applications, such as abutments, step-flashing and Dutch gables. It can also be easily installed in areas where lead flashing cannot, such as, box gutters, metal roofs and verandas. Wakaflex has great expandability making it the perfect flashing to use on ad-hoc roof features, repairs and maintenance work as well as new build installations. Although it is available in the 4 most common tile colours, Wakaflex can be painted to match in with any building design. Wakaflex looks better and is much safer than lead so why not try it on your next project and see for yourself why many roofers and builders have already left lead behind. Click here to see just how much easier and quicker Wakaflex is to use.
- Suitable for Rainwater Harvesting Systems – Wakaflex complies with AS/NZS 4020:2005 ‘Products for use in contact with Drinking Water’.
- CSIRO Tested – Wakaflex has been tested by CSIRO to comply with AS/NZS 2904:1995 ‘Damp proof courses and flashing’.
- Non Toxic – Made from Polyisobutylene rubber and aluminium making it safe for installers and the environment.
- Lightweight – 4.5kg for a 280mm roll making it easy to handle onsite and in stores.
- Quick & Easy To Install – No special tools required and 50% quicker to install compared to lead flashing.
- Temperature Stability – -40º C to 100º C in accordance with DIN 52133. Can be laid in hot or cold conditions.
- UV Resistant – In accordance with DIN 16726.
- Installation Length – Wakaflex can be installed in complete 5m lengths and requires only a 50mm over-lap for two sections to chemically bond providing an instant watertight seal.
- Over-flashing – Wakaflex must always be built into or chased into brickwork, or it can be over-flashed with another material such as cladding.
- Guaranteed – Wakaflex comes with a 10 year nationwide guarantee.
The #1 lead free flashing Solution
The World’s Number 1 Lead-Free Flashing IMAGE GALLERY
Wakaflex self-bonding roof flashing tapes are quick and easy to install, instantly providing a watertight seal.
Click on any images for an enlarged view.
The World’s Number 1 Lead-Free Flashing VIDEO GALLERY
To view each video: simply click on your chosen video and then click on the play symbol on the video player. Additional features such as pause, stop, volume control and view video in full screen mode appear at the bottom of the video player.
For help & technical issues please contact us.
View our other lead free flashing products for your complete range of roof flashing solutions.