- About Us
- Evo Products
- Where to buy?
The Recoh-drain is designed to be installed in single storey dwellings or apartment units and is installed directly into the concrete floor.
Due to the very high efficiency of the system, you will require less than 60% of the energy you currently use for instant water heating. Or, if you use a hot water storage system you will need less than half the water you currently use.
The Recoh-drain consists of several plates over which the waste water flows from the shower. Inside the plates the fresh water flows upward. Just below the grate is a siphon gutter which directs the warm waste water directly over the top of the plates. The waste water is collected and disposed of at the bottom of the tank.
The heat exchanger holds less than one litre. This means the heat exchanger starts working almost immediately
- Save up to 42% on energy usage
- Easy to install
- No moving parts, pumps or controllers
- No maintenance
- No Electricity required
- Long life
- Easy access
- Non-return and cut-off valve directly at the heat exchanger
- Fully closed, no odour or moisture problems
- Double wall between fresh water and discharge
- Can be connected directly to the indoor plumbing.
Recoh-Drain IMAGE GALLERY