Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
October 17th, 2013 | Categories:
WAKAFLEX – ‘FLASH TO WIN’ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. This competition commences at 12:00am EST on Wednesday 1st October 2014 and closes at 5:00pm EST on Monday 15th December 2014 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 2. The promoter of the competition is Evo Building Products, a division of Combined Group of Companies ABN 94 106 016 184, 5/73 Beauchamp Rd, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019.
- 3. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of entry by each entrant.
- 4. Entry is open to NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, WA, TAS & NT residents 18 years of age and over (‘Eligible Entrants’).
- 5. Total prize pool available in ACT will be limited to the value of $1,000.
- 6. Employees and immediate families of employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, resellers of Wakaflex and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
Instant Win Prizes
7. To win an Instant Win Prize, persons:
- 1. Must purchase a specially labelled Wakaflex roll from participating retailers.
- 2. Look for an ‘Instant Win Card’ inside their Wakaflex roll. If found, prize displayed on card has been won. If there is no card, no prize has been won.
- 3. Must follow the instructions on the card to claim their prize.
- 4. Deadline for prize claim: 5:00pm on Monday 15th December 2014.
- 8. The instant prizes consist of: 1 x Kogan 50” LED TV, 1 x Apple iPad Air, 1 x Box of 4 280mmWakaflex rolls, 1 x iPad Mini, 1 x Kogan 40” LED TV, 1 x Canon Powershot SX510, 1 x NespressoDeLonghiInissia, 5 x $100 VISA Gift Cards, 8 x Wakaflex 280mm rolls, 10 x Safe Clamps, 10 x $50 VISA Gift Cards, 10 x Double Movie Tickets. TOTAL VALUE OF INSTANT PRIZES = $4,444.
Second Chance Draw
- 9. To enter the second chance draw, persons:
- 1. Must SMS their NAME and COMPANY NAME to 0409 755 333 before 5:00pm EST on Monday 15th December 2014.
- 2. Winner will be drawn at 10am on Tuesday 16th December 2014. Prize winner selection method is ‘Barrel Draw’. An Independent Scrutineer will be present to ensure all entries in the ‘Second Chance Draw’ have been treated equally, and that no person has received an unfair advantage or unfair gain.
- 3. Winner will be contacted on Tuesday 16th December 2014
- 1. Via the same phone number used to enter and;
- 2. In writing.
- 4. Number of entries: one per person
- 10. The second chance prize is: 50” LED TV. TOTAL VALUE OF SECOND CHANCE DRAW = $489.
- 11. The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- 12. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- 13. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- 14. If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the prize claim deadline (for Instant Win) or draw (Second Chance Draw), the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw in the same manner and place as the ‘Second Chance Draw’ on 17th March 2015 at 10:00am at 5/73 Beauchamp Rd Banksmeadow, NSW, 2019, using the ‘Second Chance Draw’ entries. The winners will be notified by phone and in writing up to two business days post the draw date specified. The winner’s details will be announced online at www.evobuild.com.au as soon as possible after time of draw.
- 15. If a winner is unable or unwilling to take a prize stated, the winner will be deemed ineligible and will forfeit the prize. A new winner will be drawn by the promoter 3 months after the prize claim deadline (for Instant Win) or draw (Second Chance Draw) date in the same manner and placeas the ‘Second Chance Draw’ on 17th March 2015 at 10:00am EST at 5/73 Beauchamp Rd Banksmeadow, NSW, 2019, using the ‘Second Chance Draw’ entries.The winners will be notified by phone and in writing up to two business days post the draw date specified. The winner’s details will be announced online at www.evobuild.com.au as soon as possible after time of draw.
- 16. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- 17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age,legitimacy of ‘Instant Win Card’ and proof of purchase) and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of automatic entry software) or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- 18. Evo Building Products and associated agencies accept no responsibility for loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- 19. Evo Building Products accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
- 20. Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control): (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax implications; (f) the cancellation or postponement of any Event; and/or (g) a prize or use of a prize.
- 21. Each entrant consents, if the entrant becomes a winner, to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in media and communication for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
- 22. No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter’s decision is final.
We’ve collected this information to enter you in the Wakaflex ‘Flash To Win’ promotion. Without providing Evo Building Products with this information, we cannot enter you in the competition. Evo Building Products will not disclose this information for any other purpose and will be held confidentially and not passed on to any third parties other than for the participation of this competition.
- No categories